At BJR, we regularly ask parents for their views on the school. Download the document below to see how happy parents are with the school.
Here is a selection of positive comments made by parents on the survey
- The school has done so well in impacting a lot in my children’s lives despite their ages they respect their seniors appreciate communicates so well and their Christian lives.
- Exceptional attention to detail and focus
- It a small and a great place of learning
- Been here for few months child enjoying the school and likes her teachers.
- My son loves the school everybody
- Homework is good and parent mail
- The ability to nurture children in love and in the fear of God moulding minds for a greater tomorrow
- Every child matters
- Well-mannered and respectful
- Strong mental resilience and excellent Christian ethos
- I really love the way all the staff in the school are involved in the pupils development they are available to assist.
- The children are well behaved.
- Am so pleased to commend on the hard work of the teacher towards our children. I did
- Am pleased to commend on the efforts and hard work of the teachers it is well appreciated
- The school’s information system is excellent and the children have good morals
- The school is very supportive and help in the development of the children.
- Always ready to listen and easy to approach on any issue: Outstanding staff
- All the staff are very helpful
- They have a good curriculum
- Very pleased with the teachers
- Staff and leaders work hard to make this school the best it can be.
- Good on communicating useful information to parents. Head teacher is always keen to speak with parents.