Teaching Vacancy Main Scale (M1-5) KS1 or KS2
The position is suitable for newly qualified or experienced teachers looking for a position in KS1 or KS2.
Are you looking for your next teaching challenge?
Judged OUTSTANDING in all areas in our SIAMS (Church of England) inspection and GOOD in all areas by OFSTED, the Governors and Headteacher of Bishop John Robinson Primary School would like to appoint a qualified, talented and enthusiastic class teacher to join our happy, friendly one-form entry Greenwich Primary school. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a highly committed and motivated family of professionals who want the very best for our children.
Could this be you?
Bishop John Robinson Church of England Primary School is situated just on the boarder of Greenwich and Bexley. With just one form of entry, we serve a strong community of families who value education and have high aspirations for their children. Think you know Thamesmead? Think again. We are surrounded by trees, open spaces, the River Thames and of course are just a short bus ride away from the World Heritage Site in Greenwich. Our strong Christian Values (Compassion, Forgiveness and Trust) support all aspects of our school and help form the basis of how we behave, learn and play.
Does this sound like somewhere you would like to teach?
What we can offer you:
- Small, 1 Form of Entry Primary School with a Strong Community Feel
- Inner London Allowance on the very boarder of Kent
- A real opportunity to make your mark on a school and its community
- A great staff team to work with
- A fully planned and resourced curriculum with which to 'pick up and teach'
- Enthusiastic and motivated children from families who value education
- Support and guidance from a supportive leadership team
- Opportunities to develop your practice in a variety of ways through partnerships with Royal Greenwich, the Southwark Diocesan Board of Education and the local Royal Greenwich Thamesmead Cluster
Bishop John Robinson Church of England Primary School is committed to the protection and safety of its pupils.
Shortlisting: 27th April
Interview date: 4th May
Come for a visit to see what we are trying to achieve here.
School visits are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office on 020 8310 9160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.